3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Can anyone give me some pointers? Don't know if its the model or some of the setting but I just can't stop thinking about the eyes. I feel like something is wrong with them but not sure what or how to fix it. Also this is like my 1 render ever. I recently started to look into daz and all this so I'm still figuring all out. Any tips will be appreciated.
Reset translation and pose, expression(dsf) and restart. If it's still the same, there's no problem.
Maybe something's wrong with the character. It does seem like she's squinting a little bit.
But then that corrects itself with translation per eyes.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So, I was thinking of a story where you play as a Gymnastics Coach in charge of a group of Girls. They all have different personalities and even fetishes. In the end, it's your job to help these girls get over their hangups, grow as a team, and make it to the championships. and hey, if you end up having sex with one or multiple extremely flexible girls, I see nothing wrong.

This is one. (WIP)

Jolene: Troublemaker
Strength: Balance Beam

Takes nothing seriously, always pranking her teammates, Casually flirts with MC and tries to get him fired.
Jolene.jpg

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I think DOF is good when you want to separate the focus from the background to the highlight. Here your DOF is good but it suffers the same problem as my renders. It blurs the good parts.
The thing is, the part he want to highlight is the part you least to see.
I'd rather see the body than the face personally.

Reactions: Nilx_games

Nilx_games

Dreamer
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
I think DOF is good when you want to separate the focus from the background to the highlight. Here your DOF is good but it suffers the same problem as my renders. It blurs the good parts.
The thing is, the part he want to highlight is the part you least to see.
I'd rather see the body than the face personally.
Yeah, good points. It was either blurring the face or the body. I tried having focus on the body but I felt to distant to the character, but I guess that's just preference. I do like though to use DOF on a character to give it more depth and realism.

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, good points. It was either blurring the face or the body. I tried having focus on the body but I felt to distant to the character, but I guess that's just preference. I do like though to use DOF on a character to give it more depth and realism.
I only put the dof on the background, never on the characters unless there's a way to set the camera differently. The interest in an x-rated game is the characters, the rest doesn't matter.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Can anyone give me some pointers? Don't know if its the model or some of the setting but I just can't stop thinking about the eyes. I feel like something is wrong with them but not sure what or how to fix it. Also this is like my 1 render ever. I recently started to look into daz and all this so I'm still figuring all out. Any tips will be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm it might be two things. It could be that she is facing the camera somewhat but not looking at the camera. So if you make her look away a little further or have her eyes face the camera it might look better.
It could also be a 'bad' pose. some posemakers decide to not only pose the model but also give them an expression or change the orientation of the eyeballs. Try to zero the up-down and side-side eyes morphs and see if she is looking straight ahead. if not click the eyeball that is not looking straight ahead and zero the eyeballs manually. (I hate when they do that btw.)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes