3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
I just can't get enough of that body! :cool::love: Little duckie feels the same way! :LOL:
LOL man congratz, those renders are perfect. What did you use for the water drops? Maybe Soto - Real Drops?
And the gen? Is it new victoria gens? For sure it isn't golden palace...
Anyway beautiful

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I am trying to render animation right now. probably going to try 480p maybe 720p. Any tips before I hit render? just test rendering since its first.
Nemesia gave good tips.
What you could do if you wish to render at 1080p or even 4k is to render the background and animation separately. It is not perfect and you'll lose (some) quality in the lighting of the image but it drops the render time down from hours (potentially) per frame to minutes (depending on your animation it could drop to just 5 minutes or so). I rendered a 360 image and set that as a sky dome to at least get some of the environment and you might be able to improve on this if you render an actual HDRI image.
For comparison with background:
unintended-1500.png
and though hard to see in this frame without background:
unintended-18-000.png

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
LOL man congratz, those renders are perfect. What did you use for the water drops? Maybe Soto - Real Drops?
And the gen? Is it new victoria gens? For sure it isn't golden palace...
Anyway beautiful
Thank you!!!:)
The drops are Wet And Tanned Skins G8F (Base+Bump map 3C) used on G3F.

The girl is a G3F, and I could not convert her completely to G8F. Probably never will...

The pussy - believe it or not - is the default G3F genitalia, with some texture modification on the anus - used a texture png from Real Anus For Genesis 8 Female for G8 Genitalia. You can find a conversation about this in my previous posts.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
She is from a morph based on Jill Valentine which is the main cast of the game: Resident Evil 3 Nemesis. So I am trying to keep the resemblance close to the real but I could try other hairs and see if they fit but so far nothing suited her except this one.
ah ok. I was never a fan of Resident Evil so I didn't know. I thought you were just making a Japanese cop.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's not just closer. It's the same hair ripped from the game.

Morph is based on Jill but it doesn't fully replicate the look and i could muddy it using different morphs. The textures are from Daz. Only thing that belongs to Capcom is the hair obj which is why i am trying to eliminate it.

I like the 1st too but i think 2nd isn't that bad either. I will be making 60-90 ready to render scenes. When i am done i will think about what to do with hair. In worst case I could change the entire model. I should have gone with an original model from the start. It was bad idea to use Jill valentine.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. It certainly helped make some decisions.
After some looking through Daz Store. I say the best option is to use OOT's Classic Bob and just mess with the settings.

03-classic-bob-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-females-daz3d_1.jpg

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone give me some pointers? Don't know if its the model or some of the setting but I just can't stop thinking about the eyes. I feel like something is wrong with them but not sure what or how to fix it. Also this is like my 1 render ever. I recently started to look into daz and all this so I'm still figuring all out. Any tips will be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes