3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
Thank you!!!:)
The drops are Wet And Tanned Skins G8F (Base+Bump map 3C) used on G3F.

The girl is a G3F, and I could not convert her completely to G8F. Probably never will...

The pussy - believe it or not - is the default G3F genitalia, with some texture modification on the anus - used a texture png from Real Anus For Genesis 8 Female for G8 Genitalia. You can find a conversation about this in my previous posts.
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look! Again, congrats for those beautiful renders.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I tried rendering the models separately but it took exact same time. Next time I am rendering with the environment.
View attachment 710510
That is really wierd. As I said it really saved a lot of time for me. the first pic I showed rendered for over a week (say 14 - 18 hours a day) the second one took a couple of days if I remember correctly. difference is just 60 vs 49 pictures. Is there a diffence in quality for the rendered frames? that they don't render until the frame reaches the 100% rendering time? Is the GPU accelerating the rendering?

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I think maybe the apartment model is not taxing to the render engine. I rendered 24 frames in 1 hour 30 mins with the environment and then again did the same ones without the environment(The apartment and its light sources, No dome and scene only) but it rendered at the same time.

Idk if GPU acceleration is active and there was no difference in the quality of the renders. 150 iteration no quality change and rendered 100%.
Ah you limited the iterations? I think that will be it. I did not do that. Images converge faster using a skydome versus a full scene.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes