3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I did the simulation 2 times, but lovarando with the cpu the preview often makes the machine heavy, when I realized .. the damage was done, even in post repair it nn it served,

it is difficult to hide from competent eyes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Sometimes for little issues like clipping helpes (best with addon ). Just a thought. :)

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
everything is visible in the sim. I have all but given up on dForce. I have literally never changed anything in the settings. yet no matter what tutorials I follow, the dForce items just melt through.
Weird! I'm honestly stumped. Unfortunate that you're having issues with it :(.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Such as? I only know what I've experienced and learned through my own experiments. If there's a better way, I'm always willing to learn new things.
You see, you can give a shape, +/- wanted to a skirt. Now I wanted the top to stay on the buttocks and the bottom to go down without a rag, it's not great but in 5 minutes it will be enough.
fdfdffdfdf.png
With another hard settings (broken skirt xd)
fdfdffdfdfi.png

It will have given me the opportunity of my new satin sheers shaders.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Reluctant Futa-Mom
With a secret lust for her two children, Danielle has to hold herself back from jumping both her son and daughter's bones.

It would be so easy to put a kid in her sweet daughter; and her son's tight athletic ass looks so fuckable ...

Danny Futa Mom.jpg
Danny has Both a Cock and Balls, and a Pussy.

Reactions: nln0
Jul 14, 2018
View attachment 718741

I like skinny characters, but I think she's a little bit too much. What you guys think
Well.. from the neck down she looks to be late teens to maybe even late 20s.

Add on that head in that size with that realistic skin, and she looks like an emaciated 10 year old.

If you're going for a doll or toon look, try exaggerating her proportions and getting a simpler, less realistic skin. Shrink the waist, narrow the shoulders, widen the hips, that sort of thing. If you're going for a realistic look, rework the face and shrink the head.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Well.. from the neck down she looks to be late teens to maybe even late 20s.

Add on that head in that size with that realistic skin, and she looks like an emaciated 10 year old.

If you're going for a doll or toon look, try exaggerating her proportions and getting a simpler, less realistic skin. Shrink the waist, narrow the shoulders, widen the hips, that sort of thing. If you're going for a realistic look, rework the face and shrink the head.
Its actually her original body model. The dev made her too skinny, I think.
I lowered her body to 50% to look more realistic

FMC - Daisy Body 50%.png

This one below is Teen Josie 8 body proportions

FMC - Josie Body 100%.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes