3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Both hands! :D hehe, that sometimes happen to me too and most of the times when my render is finished and I can throw it to the trashbin.^^
Why? You can always use spot render to fix stuff like that :unsure:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
guys, i work with the cpu i have an amd card .... it is impossible to work with the active preview
Lol, there are those who say that work others don't work with the cpu. I didn'r trying to understand more ^^ But it's still the best way when you use hdri. Restrict yourself to the physical environment that the stuff you see only after you render. It's just a tip from your gear.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
with my rig the spotrender isn`t faster than rendering the whole picture again, and the quality difference is off as well, so I just trash it instead. ^^
That happens sometimes, and it has nothing to do with the machine you're using, it simply doesn't always work, but don't trash every single render because of that. It saved me a lot of rendering time.
Just a few days ago I had a render that took 2 hours to finish and I had to fix a little spot, it took about a minute with the spot render.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
guys, i work with the cpu i have an amd card .... it is impossible to work with the active preview
Yes, but how long it takes until you see something highly depends on your cpu. I have a ryzen 5 1600x and a ryzen 7 2700x, it's a pain on the r5, but okay on the r7.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, but how long it takes until you see something highly depends on your cpu. I have a ryzen 5 1600x and a ryzen 7 2700x, it's a pain on the r5, but okay on the r7.
And what should I say with a... i4790k ??? OC 4.8 (on the brink of suicide, normally max before BSOD its 4.4)
He don't die because
z270-delid-tim-conductonaut-755x472.png

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
And what should I say with a... i4790k ??? OC 4.8 (on the brink of suicide, normally max before BSOD its 4.4)
He don't die because
View attachment 719438
because you ripped it out of your computer to make a photo? xD
Btw I like the action in your render, but I can clearly see the use of a denoiser, I'd use a few more iterations to counter that effect.

I have a ryzen 1600, with the active preview it starts to cry :cry:
Yeah it's a pain, it's really just worth to use it for a "quick" preview (it's still quicker then to render^^)

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
because you ripped it out of your computer to make a photo? xD
Btw I like the action in your render, but I can clearly see the use of a denoiser, I'd use a few more iterations to counter that effect.
Nope xd but when I make them with a vise, a hammer and a wooden wedge. Sunday Handyman xD It matched the pics.

Thanks, yeah for this kind of rendering I never let the rendering go all the way, it's just rendering to pass the time.

Reactions: recreation
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes