3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
Did you guys know there's this entire fucking genre of 2+ hour long videos of psychedelic and stoner rock on Youtube? And that - by my estimation - 400% of them involve a completely different image of an astronaut floating in space while playing a guitar, usually a bass, and either a supernova, planet explosion, nebula, or low-stakes space battle going on behind them?

Spacegrass.png

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Been a while since i posted the start of this image set, lots of experimenting and learned a lot, which was the point to be honest. This is where the set ended up, a total of six shots, some came out better than others, not totally sold on #4 and #5, #4's pose is not great IMO, managing facial expression and tongue collision is tough, #5 could probably do with a change of camera angle since her expression isn't as visible as i'd like.

Anyway, here they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the whole happy how it turned out, 1,3 and 6 are the better ones IMO, learned lots about lighting and the benefits to a simple setup and the limitations that can give to possible camera angles,like how you need to keep the camera within 90 degrees of the incoming light or you get a more shaded effect like in #3, not that that effect is bad, i like it, but i wasn't expecting it.

Posing took longer than expected in some cases, i think it took longer to pose #1 than it did for 2+3 or 5+6 combined, large areas of body contact are tough to do convincingly especially when shadows show you up if you don't take your time, similarly with #4, lots of joints and contact points with the dildo and the bed, i can see why people render characters and backgrounds separately and overlay in post, you don't get the body shadows overlaying props though and that sucks.

Well, that's this set done and i haven't even named her yet, since i'm happy with how she came out i'll file her away for later use, maybe she'll turn up again in another set or as an extra when i get around to that game i've been meaning to do, we'll see.

Jul 14, 2018
Been a while since i posted the start of this image set, lots of experimenting and learned a lot, which was the point to be honest. This is where the set ended up, a total of six shots, some came out better than others, not totally sold on #4 and #5, #4's pose is not great IMO, managing facial expression and tongue collision is tough, #5 could probably do with a change of camera angle since her expression isn't as visible as i'd like.

Anyway, here they are:
On the whole happy how it turned out, 1,3 and 6 are the better ones IMO, learned lots about lighting and the benefits to a simple setup and the limitations that can give to possible camera angles,like how you need to keep the camera within 90 degrees of the incoming light or you get a more shaded effect like in #3, not that that effect is bad, i like it, but i wasn't expecting it.

Posing took longer than expected in some cases, i think it took longer to pose #1 than it did for 2+3 or 5+6 combined, large areas of body contact are tough to do convincingly especially when shadows show you up if you don't take your time, similarly with #4, lots of joints and contact points with the dildo and the bed, i can see why people render characters and backgrounds separately and overlay in post, you don't get the body shadows overlaying props though and that sucks.

Well, that's this set done and i haven't even named her yet, since i'm happy with how she came out i'll file her away for later use, maybe she'll turn up again in another set or as an extra when i get around to that game i've been meaning to do, we'll see.
the pose on the right arm of #2 looks odd as a still. People are ultimately lazy, and while that position would possibly happen as part of a movement or reposition, it’s a little odd as a still.

most people’d just rest their upper arm on their torso as they worked their chest. Gravity and all.

The only other thing I can really say anything negative about is I think pulling the top up and over the breasts is more likely, but the reverse cleavage thing you’re doing is ... funny isn’t the right word, but whatever it is makes it fine because tits.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Small milestone for me, I hit 100 Deviantart Watchers and 10 Patrons so I cooked up this little image in 4k.

100 WATCHERS SPECIAL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AgentOrange

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
So, I decided to take some steps ahead. I'm moving some exclusive content on patreon. For now, I only uploaded a few of my old renders there, just to see how the platform works. I'll put some new ones in the near future. So, if you like my work and you wish to support me pay my electricity bill, or buy me a coffee, you can subscribe to my patreon page. If things go in a good direction I might take into consideration making some visual novels in the future (Ren'py or comic book format).

I'll still be posting here just as usual, so if you do not wish to buy me a coffee, you fucking stingy, you'll still get a look on some of my renders. ;)

In the mean time, the woman below is in her midlife crisis.
Cheers!
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
So, I decided to take some steps ahead. I'm moving some exclusive content on patreon. For now, I only uploaded 2 of my old renders there, just to see how the platform works. I'll put some new ones in the near future. So, if you like my work and you wish to support me pay my electricity bill, or buy me a coffee, you can subscribe to my patreon page. If things go in a good direction I might take into consideration making some visual novels in the future (Ren'py or comic book format).

I'll still be posting here just as usual, so if you do not wish to buy me a coffee, you fucking stingy, you'll still get a look on some of my renders.
Good luck. I'm already paying my electricity bill, before I think about the others.

Ok, I've seen some crazy shit around here, but you, sir...
:eek::eek:
After stalkers, serial-killer...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes