3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So, I decided to take some steps ahead. I'm moving some exclusive content on patreon. For now, I only uploaded 2 of my old renders there, just to see how the platform works. I'll put some new ones in the near future. So, if you like my work and you wish to support me pay my electricity bill, or buy me a coffee, you can subscribe to my patreon page. If things go in a good direction I might take into consideration making some visual novels in the future (Ren'py or comic book format).

I'll still be posting here just as usual, so if you do not wish to buy me a coffee, you fucking stingy, you'll still get a look on some of my renders. ;)

In the mean time, the woman below is in her midlife crisis.
Cheers!
View attachment 720610

View attachment 720598

great job, congratulations someone like you would be very helpful to Lust&Passion

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Good things come to those who wait. I wanted Daisy 8 for a while. Especially the Peony Hair. Sure she's super skinny, but I can always beef her up with the Voluptuous Morph.

Devil Daisy.jpg

Reactions: zjalaran

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
r_i.png

I'm taking a liking to this character :whistle:
Pretty sad I "had" to use a denoiser, since especially for the gun it would have taken at least twice as longto render, but I let it enough time to not look bad so it should be fine.

EDIT: And i'm pretty curious if any of you got any feedback too, always good to take :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes