3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
View attachment 721262

I'm taking a liking to this character :whistle:
Pretty sad I "had" to use a denoiser, since especially for the gun it would have taken at least twice as longto render, but I let it enough time to not look bad so it should be fine.

EDIT: And i'm pretty curious if any of you got any feedback too, always good to take :D
I'm always a fan of pulling back to see more of the person and area, but it works here assuming she's some mischievous sort who has incapacitated the viewer.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I'm always a fan of pulling back to see more of the person and area, but it works here assuming she's some mischievous sort who has incapacitated the viewer.
Yeah it's pretty much the context, also why the camera's on the ground (The vault had a few more things in it too, but i realized too late that my camera angle wont allow the shot to see it lol)

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 721262

I'm taking a liking to this character :whistle:
Pretty sad I "had" to use a denoiser, since especially for the gun it would have taken at least twice as longto render, but I let it enough time to not look bad so it should be fine.

EDIT: And i'm pretty curious if any of you got any feedback too, always good to take :D

Cool shot, I probably would have tried to keep her all in the shot since it is a POV type of shot considering how far she is from the person. Also, if the person is about to pass out I would consider adding some black around the edges as they are about to pass out.

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
Her skin is freaking me out like the weird holes in people's skin
Yeah looks like it's been overdone on the skin grain lol
LOL, right? I think the combination of and the Nvidia denoiser made the goosebumps way too "strong." I started the render and let it run for nearly two hours, so decided to go ahead and post it. Probably going to try and re-do that render, since I like the character otherwise.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Cool shot, I probably would have tried to keep her all in the shot since it is a POV type of shot considering how far she is from the person. Also, if the person is about to pass out I would consider adding some black around the edges as they are about to pass out.
She isn't that far, I though it was fine cutting her a bit out, given how I did it :unsure:
And yeah, if I wasn't lazy I would have added those black edges, but i'm lazy so

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes