3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
That happens sometimes, and it has nothing to do with the machine you're using, it simply doesn't always work, but don't trash every single render because of that. It saved me a lot of rendering time.
Just a few days ago I had a render that took 2 hours to finish and I had to fix a little spot, it took about a minute with the spot render.
yeah you are right about that, sometimes I do in fact use spotrender to fix stuff (if its an important render), but since I don´t have that happening to often because I have an eye on that (it only happens if I am to tired lol) I don´t use it that much. Sometimes I just forget about it and do the render again or sometimes I just trash the render in the bin and don`t do it again. It all depends on the importance of the render.

If it is something you need for your game, then ofc. the best solution is to try to fix the problem with the spotrender. I`m just not to big of a fan of that feature since it has the quality differences and I'm still a noob anyways. Long story short, you are right, I should use spotrender first to try to fix if something like that happens, my lazyness cost even more time in the end if I don´t try it at least first.

Reactions: recreation
D

Deleted member 1427961

Super happy with how her skin turned out!

My goal was to get use out of my g3 character collection since I strictly use g8 in my projects. I started collecting g3 characters because they share the same UV's as g8 so I can use the old mats on my g8 characters. I liked the look of the base textures from the g3 chars since they are less detailed and they allow me to add my own details without going through the annoyance of removing ones I don't want, but the I hated the way the materials are setup for the old g3 chars so I decided to try and use the materials of a g8 character and just switch over the base textures of the g3 character I wanted to use. I ended up keeping the translucency maps of the g8 character and the way the skin tone came out using a mix of textures from both characters was perfect. I also learned how to Photoshop the brows off of face textures so I can get more value out of them and use different brow assets for characters that don't have a browless texture options.

I used the base textures of Susan
and used the material setup, translucency, and bump maps of Caleah

I had to photoshop the brows off of both the face textures for susan and caleah as well as caleah's bump map in order to get the character browless then I just applied a fiber mesh brow asset as a temp to play around with hair/eye colors

test.png

akdecoy

Nov 3, 2019
Grainy Looks happen for a few reasons most common is it didn't complete rendering, you could have your resolutions out of wack. IF you didn't stop or the render didn't fail to complete you'll need to look at a lot of things. Your lighting is off as well, one reason it's dark. (unless you meant it to be dark)

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
All jokes aside, this render is a work of art. Everything from the lighting, the pose, to the emotion of "being too old and god damn lazy to masturbate cause what's the point" smeared on her face... this picture speaks volumes to me. Well done.
Eh eh, when I say he's the numero uno on this thread it's no joke ^^

Grainy Looks happen for a few reasons most common is it didn't complete rendering, you could have your resolutions out of wack. IF you didn't stop or the render didn't fail to complete you'll need to look at a lot of things. Your lighting is off as well, one reason it's dark. (unless you meant it to be dark)
Ok but, for who, for what ??

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

Today my newest game update "Alenja's Adventures v0.18 Final" was going public and for those of you interested in the game, I want to share some Animation-Samples from it.

In v0.18 I was going absolutely crazy on the animation-side. I have done over 100 extremely detailed and handmade Animations, incl. lifelike Soundeffects for this update (counting more than 1.600 Render Images).

If you are interested in playing the game, follow this link (or click on my signature):
https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventures-v0-18-final-wet-wild-production.26557/

Here are some Animation Previews for you guys. Enjoy ;)
View attachment Animation-Preview-1.webm
View attachment Animation-Preview-2.webm
View attachment Animation-Preview-3.webm

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys,

Today my newest game update "Alenja's Adventures v0.18 Final" was going public and for those of you interested in the game, I want to share some Animation-Samples from it.

In v0.18 I was going absolutely crazy on the animation-side. I have done over 100 extremely detailed and handmade Animations, incl. lifelike Soundeffects for this update (counting more than 1.600 Render Images).

If you are interested in playing the game, follow this link (or click on my signature):
https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventures-v0-18-final-wet-wild-production.26557/

Here are some Animation Previews for you guys. Enjoy ;)
View attachment 719662
View attachment 719663
View attachment 719664
Looks like FUN!!!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes