3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
try 32 4k.png

I think I could have done a better quality one, but i'm too lazy to do another render of this one.
But it was very educational to do, I learned quite a lot on optimizing the scene, when I first optimized it like I knew it took 4 hours to get a decent looking one, after that I tried looking around for more in depth optimizations, and it went 8 times faster after that.
Well, I feel like working on my game again with that, knowing that my renders wont take as long, feels really good :D

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 727035

Been messing around for a few weeks in Daz and came up with something that was decent. Mixed some characters added some lights to a custom HDR map to adjust contrast. No post work, haven’t dived into that yet.
I feel you man, I've only been messing around with it myself for a couple of months
Finished with the new character, probably gonna change the eyes but otherwise keeping her intact. Mostly done in Daz except the nose I had to sculp that in blender for sharper look.
View attachment 727022
Very nice, Gonna check your game out.

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
I feel you man, I've only been messing around with it myself for a couple of months
I finally found some free time with the lockdown. Been a bit of a learning curve and slow going running Daz in Bootcamp on my MacBook Pro, but I’ve gotten to a place of starting to understand it more so it’s at least a bit more fun.

Reactions: InfamousRebel

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
I finally found some free time with the lockdown. Been a bit of a learning curve and slow going running Daz in Bootcamp on my MacBook Pro, but I’ve gotten to a place of starting to understand it more so it’s at least a bit more fun.
Yeah I use a laptop, not Ideal really but with Lockdown I really can't justify throwing funds at a decent pc build. I enjoy it though, I mess around with sliders a lot, different morphs shapes, curves. Gonna spend a bit of time learning to custom pose characters. It's a fun hobby and something I anted to try for a long time but kept putting it off.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes