3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
what do you mean by white; What "Fantasy Skins", and what genitals are you using?
In order - this is part of a shot I did of the same scene with all the clothing set to .15 cutout opacity for an x-ray thing.
NotTanlines.png

And Genesis 8 Female Genitalia.

There's a script to copy the shader settings to geographs, specifically for genitals but can be extended to any other geograph, supposedly. It's... suddenly not working, despite just working on other characters I've created as tests.

I'm not sure if it's the particular shade of green I'm using or if some of the alternate maps of Uchenna are getting in the way somehow.

-edit- yeah, that was it. Have to apply them in the right order.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Looks good !
I would just advise to get some morph to squish body part, on the third render you can see her legs clipping, there's morph out there to squeeze différent body parts, for those kind of pose
Thank you, I will take care of this.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
In order - this is part of a shot I did of the same scene with all the clothing set to .15 cutout opacity for an x-ray thing.
View attachment 727825

And Genesis 8 Female Genitalia.

There's a script to copy the shader settings to geographs, specifically for genitals but can be extended to any other geograph, supposedly. It's... suddenly not working, despite just working on other characters I've created as tests.

I'm not sure if it's the particular shade of green I'm using or if some of the alternate maps of Uchenna are getting in the way somehow.

-edit- yeah, that was it. Have to apply them in the right order.
I suggest using a different Genital like Golden Palace. Copies the Skin color with no issue.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes