3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
I suggest using a different Genital like Golden Palace. Copies the Skin color with no issue.
Tried it, not really a fan. Doesn't seem to work with a lot of the morphs I'm using, has some other weirdness.

It's got it's places, but I don't like it's execution all the time. Especially in cases where the other thing I'm doing has tools to do it.

Though I do need to figure out some kind of solution for the .

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Some time ago, Papa Ernie (Thanks to him) realease MRL Ling (G3F). I found this asian girl quiet appealing. So I decided to convert her into G8F.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And because I'm not greedy, here it is.

BUT be aware of that:

======>>>> I change of the body morphs, only the head is from the original.

======>>>> The file does not contain .duf, only the morphs. (Ling_Head and Ling_Body_G8F)

Other thing I use for the render:
1- Nipples

2- Maïa Hair, Converted to G8F.

3- And of course body texture from the original.

Cheers!
The morphs are not merged in the polygons, complicated to reconvert it ur changes correctly to G3F faithfully.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hum probably because I just convert the head, not the body+head. And I created my own body for her and saved it as a morph.
Yeah I was talking about the body too, each morph is detailed in the dsf, and has the conversion of the body its poop most of the time, or reedit it by hand but considering the number, hot hot hot ! If the head hasn't been modified it already exists in gf3 ^^
This kind of dsf works without each other so it's just the way dsf gf8 is created.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes