3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah I use a laptop, not Ideal really but with Lockdown I really can't justify throwing funds at a decent pc build. I enjoy it though, I mess around with sliders a lot, different morphs shapes, curves. Gonna spend a bit of time learning to custom pose characters. It's a fun hobby and something I anted to try for a long time but kept putting it off.
Nice. I haven’t gotten into fully custom poses yet, seems a bit beyond me now. Just been tweaking poses to make them a little more lifelike.

And I feel you on the spending money now. As for PC builds, I’ve been looking into used/ refurbished laptops and you can get some amazing 9th or 10th gen i7 processor with RTX graphics in the $1,500 range. Still a little pricey, but with a trade in it can start to get reasonable.

I’m playing with the idea of a eGPU and separate monitor to beef up my MBP instead since I’m not ready to part with OSX yet.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
nope, the angle give this impression, but i'm maniac with that and make sure they don't.

thanks.
I was pretty sure they did, since I though we would see the tip of them lol
But I get you, I often even make sure it doesn't clip outside of the camera view lol

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
There a way to thicken up her upper thigh or hips a bit? Her ass looks bolted on at the moment as something sticking out that much should have more on the hips too - even as a toon.
Agreed, the cheeks are more muscle than anything at the moment. It's like she was flexing her cheek due to the pose or something, I have tweaked it ahead of time when it comes to rendering all the stuff for her!

Reactions: TheAmazingRolandder
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes