3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
sorry but I dont remember! I will delete her and do her again! but tks anyway
You can see the path in surfaces to the skin, torso, legs what ever.. it will give you a clue what skin is it, reapply the skin.

As for the stockings looks to be Stocking and Socks Fashion for G8F, might be wrong but still..
That's a Geometry Stocking, should be parented to the figure as any other cloth part.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Morning Exercise

I practiced 2 things here. 1 is to try and make the lighting so that it simulates time passing.. i.e. it gets lighter in her room with the renders, simulating the rising sun. Didn't work out as well as i hoped because of the different locations in the room. The one is better lit than the other so i had to change the lighting accordingly.
2 is to have the camera angles in such a way that it doesn't reveal anything (see bonus pic) yet still make sure they are good angles.
Morning Routine Main_nvidia.png
Morning Routine 1_nvidia.png Morning Routine 2_nvidia.png Morning Routine 3_nvidia.png Morning Routine 4_nvidia.png Morning Routine 5_nvidia.png Morning Routine 6_nvidia.png Morning Routine 7_nvidia.png Morning Routine 8_nvidia.png Morning Routine 9_nvidia.png Morning Routine 10_nvidia.png Morning Routine 11_nvidia.png Morning Routine 12_nvidia.png Morning Routine 13_nvidia.png Morning Routine 14_nvidia.png Morning Routine 15_nvidia.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes