3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 12, 2019
Main female character for a game I'm working on. Finalizing shaders and an outfit. Character brought into Blender with the new Daz to Blender bridge. The outfit is an OBJ export with a cloth sim. I think this is how I'm going to do renders from now on—bring in the character nude, then add the outfit and cloth sim it for the pose JessZoom_1.1.1.jpg JessFarNd_1.3.1.jpg JessFar_1.2.1.jpg

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Main female character for a game I'm working on. Finalizing shaders and an outfit. Character brought into Blender with the new Daz to Blender bridge. The outfit is an OBJ export with a cloth sim. I think this is how I'm going to do renders from now on—bring in the character nude, then add the outfit and cloth sim it for the pose View attachment 751028 View attachment 751037 View attachment 751029
MV5BM2U4YzM5ZTItNGFmZi00MDRhLTgyMjUtZDJjMTI2ZmU5ZjNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcxNTYyMjM@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

:LOL: kidding

Good job, she's cute, just the big smile and the A pose doesn't fit! :)

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
Jul 14, 2018
30+ Geez! She's sneering kuz she's annoyed at MC. lol And she's semi-goth
Like I said, might just be expression, but she does look like she wouldn't have a problem getting in to a bar in the US.

It's maybe a little cheaty, but you can get on sites like reddit.com/r/amiugly where you get a large collection of people you can sort by gender and who clearly identify their age. Sure, it's typically conventionally attractive people wanting verification that they are attractive OR people who are genuinely unattractive trying to up their game, but that's kinda the point - you get a wide variety of faces - and ages - to use as a sort of reference.

And also get a real quick tutorial on how it's All About The Angles.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes