3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017

Deadpool -"Bro, Hot Naked Blonde Portal chick at 12 O'Clock"

Colossus- " Oh no..."

Magik-" Quickly this way, we have to get out of here. I'll teleport us back to my room in the mansion, why do these perverts always strip me naked."

I feel like I'm getting a bit better and more confident with lighting my scenes. I kinda messed up an area in post around her hands on this one, oh well. There is a small detail referencing Wolverine in this shot as well, hehe.

Magik .jpg

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Nice Render..Can you share Light and render setting? i like this lighting.
It's just one of the more neutral HDRIs from papertigers revolution pack + two spotlights with 0 temperature and around 100 height width from sides and a bit of post-work, render settings is just basic, no significant changes

Here's original
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fuq07

Aug 5, 2020
It's just one of the more neutral HDRIs from papertigers revolution pack + two spotlights with 0 temperature and around 100 height width from sides and a bit of post-work, render settings is just basic, no significant changes

Here's original
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am watching you on Deviantart. i will text you there.

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
For all who works with water scenes, other liquids, glass or gems. I found some helpful information
( Unfortunately the documentation seems to be a bit older - some pictures are missing )

"Working with Refraction Index"

inside is a link to a "refraction indes list":

I still need some time for a new picture.
I'm already creating a scene, but always something is missing (hair, poses, the right light ... etc) .

I still need some practice.
... but above all I need more: scenes, furniture, shaders, lights, models, hair, accessories, gestures, facial expressions and poses. :D

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Sexemulator....you do realise that you can also add your own comment to a post you're quoting, right?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I didn't even notice any levitating items...the mannequin on the carriage was what caught my attention.

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
I didn't even notice any levitating items...the mannequin on the carriage was what caught my attention.
Yeah i notice now that was a mistake. I thought, that's a train, it should be more than two people inside...let's add a fucking white guy in the back

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes