3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
How do you make it so the panties go over the genitals? Or for that matter, any other pants or dresses for futa or male characters that you want to show the shape underneath the clothing. Still kinda new at this and learning.
Marvelous Designer

how to

Reactions: HoneyMan

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Here's one more from my series of light-&-character studies.

The figure here is Acicia (dark version) adapted to a South Asian setting.

Enjoy. Comments welcome.

Regards. View attachment 781433
I would've liked a little more light on her face. Even the lighted side of her face is very dark when compared to other parts of the scene
Secondly it looks like she is missing a leg because the dress just hangs down in front (I'd expect a small indent of the knee or the dress being lifted a little because of her movement.
Hi, I need help on how to get these two renders look better

View attachment 781623

View attachment 781624
For the first picture her skin colour is very close to the background this means she falls away into the background. You could
dim the lighting of the background or change the textures so she'll stand out more.
with the second picture there is quite a lot of room left above her head so I'd at the very least zoom in a little so you don't have that much wasted space.
I'm assuming btw that these images are intended for games/wallpapers. if not go with a portrait framing instead of landscape.

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
@
GNVE

Thank you. I will work on these suggestions and see whether I will be able to do justice to them.

I generally work with the 16:9 format because that's what I was using when I planned to make a game. Force of habit, more than anything else, dictates this format. I will attempt a vertical format, but it is difficult to envisage how they will eventually look given the monitor dimensions.

I sincerely appreciate the input.

Regards.

ETA: Oops! Just realised that you were replying to someone else's request for suggestions in the 2nd instant.

Reactions: GNVE
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes