3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
U

User_6277

I started messing around with daz3d a couple of days ago. Futa/Shemale are rarer than others and since I like them, I wanted to give it a try. For the first one, I tried to get an uncut look but couldn't get it quite right, unfortunately (too lazy to go back and render it cut :FeelsBadMan: ) For the second one, I just wanted to see how vagina textures looked after rendering. I should have adjusted the depth of field better and gave it more time for rendering.

Reactions: L☹VE

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Messing around with close ups and details. Used the Altern8 shading presets and was going for a pale character face. This render was taking a long time. I know the closer you get the longer the render takes because more details become visible, but it was dragging on. Stopped it at only 5% convergence at 4k, then reduced in photoshop and sharpened slightly.

On the one hand I like it, on the other something feels off (not including the slightly red in her eyes, don't know what caused that).

Face CU.jpg

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Been messing around with Daz. My first render. No environment or background on purpose. Wanted to test out lighting without using an HDRI and man it was annoying. This is the result of 4 different renders with 4 different light setups, then layered in Photoshop and manually blended.

Thoughts/feedback?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L☹VE and Xavster

Evic

May 25, 2018
On the one hand I like it, on the other something feels off (not including the slightly red in her eyes, don't know what caused that).
I've had the same "pink eye" problem with Altern8 shaders in some renders. I usually end up manually adjusting the eye shaders myself to correct it. Most of the time you can just tone down the SSS amount or distance settings (only on the eye surfaces) and it usually clears right up.

As for what's "off" I see a few little things. Her expression is too symmetrical, a little side-to-side movement on the mouth or raising/lowering on mouth corner will help. The same with the brows and eyelids, just a little independent tweak on each side will be enough to make it look more natural. Her hair is bending naturally for the tilt of her head, hopefully it has some movement or wind morphs you can use. Also, the edges of her lipstick are too sharp but I see that with almost all makeup in Daz so I tend to render characters without makeup since that bothers me so much :)

Honestly though, it looks pretty good for something you stopped at 5%. My guess for how slow it is would be the reflective surfaces on her choker and piercings.

Reactions: MovieMike

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Been messing around with Daz. My first render. No environment or background on purpose. Wanted to test out lighting without using an HDRI and man it was annoying. This is the result of 4 different renders with 4 different light setups, then layered in Photoshop and manually blended.

Thoughts/feedback?
Character model and pose are quite nice however may I suggest the following as items to be addressed:
- An environment / background of any description will make the image more complete and more aesthetically pleasing.
- There are some skin textures and also skin shaders that will reduce the waxiness of the character.
- With lighting I typically use a main light source from an angle other than the camera and a low level spotlight right behind the camera. Removes the deer in the headlights effect, however still allows some perception of detail in shadow areas from main light.

Good start, keep trying.:cool:

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Ah, well the point was to test something so there diffrence in style betwen renders, but well. Pls look until the end guys if you have patience), if not i warn you, there is hell lot of renders.

s.
Well, there is hell lot of renders, and quality was not the main point, so sorry about it) There was more but i thought, meh.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes