3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Robo4Chaz

Apr 26, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: cwsmlk

Robo4Chaz

Apr 26, 2017
This excellent picture reminds me of a joke...Alice is in her bathrobe when the door bell rings. Hubby is in the shower and shouts, "Can you get that?" Alice says" Okay' and goes to the door and opens it. On the doorstep is their neighbour, Bob.
He says, "Wow Alice, have you got anything on under that robe?" Alice says, "Never you mind". Bob says, "Go on, give us a quick peep". "No", says Alice. Bob pulls a wad of cash from his pocket and says, "Here's fifty quid. Its yours if you drop your robe for me". Alice pauses and then shrugs her robe off and cups her tits. Bob sighs appreciatively. "Gorgeous, just gorgeous", he says and gives her the money and goes away. Alice puts her robe on and shuts the door. Hubby calls down from the bathroom, "Who was it?" Alice calls back, "It was Bob from next door". Hubby appears at the top of the stairs and sees the cash in Alice's hand and says, "Oh good, he brought back the fifty quid I lent him".

Well, I thought it was funny!

Reactions: lexx228

Robo4Chaz

Apr 26, 2017
Can i please come in Mister? im soaking wet.

View attachment 471996

As allways constructive criticism is welcome.
I would allso like some advice on how to make her hair look more wet. Ive tried playing with the surface sliders in Daz and in Gimp. Just not completly happy with the result. I also wish i had a better asset for the rain.
While I have to admit my ignorance in the use of rendering resources I would venture a suggestion that her hair needs to be flattened on her head and probably darkened. Lovely picture though. She needs to get out of those wet clothes!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes