3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Madison Greene is a Shy but Sweet girl. Most of her friends call her Maddie and her favorite Hobby is Photography.

Stats:
H: 5'2"
W: 115lbs
Cup: B
Hair: Ginger
Eye: Green
Virgin: Yes
Anal: No

2k Version available on .

Maddie 720.jpg

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
The girl in front, is that a P90 she's carrying? Kind of looks like one. Where did you get that asset? Thanks!
Don't know. :rolleyes:

It's a free prop with few poses for weapon and character. ;)

oliseo

May 11, 2020
3 point lighting + Dome + tone mapping = no need for post processing and you get some great depth without the need for setting up Cameras with DoF.

I'm kinda liking that I'm developing my own style that's slightly different to others. My lighting, my overblown gamma, it works well with my custom characters. Of which I've provided an extreme close up, with DoF from a camera, to demonstrate they're more cartoon than real world people. Something I kinda also think adds to my particular style and reminds me of the Sims, a game that was the seed that sought me to start using Daz3D. FWIW, the closeup was taken without changing any of the lighting at all in the slightest, once you setup 3 point lighting, you're pretty much good to go for about 180 degrees.

Princess1.png Princess2.png

oliseo

May 11, 2020
And here we are at almost 90 degrees to my original position, and you can see the lighting still works. This is great for portraits. The other shot is 90 degrees in the opposite direction to my original position. This is a lot more dramatic. Great for Males, and creating atmosphere. If you wanted to reverse it so the drama was on the other side, you only need move one light (basically flipping it). Neither of these are fully rendered. I'm tired, and it's bedtime... hahaha... Princess3.png Princess4.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
2k Version available on

Natalie Charles, Nat to her friends, is a Rebellious Skater girl. She likes Punk Music and Butt Stuff.

Natalie 720k.jpg

Stats:

Sex: Female

H: 5'3"

W: 120lbs

Cup: B

Hair: Brown/Blonde

Eye: Blue/Brown

Virgin: Yes

Anal: Yes

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes