3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Had to completely do her over cause daz decided to fuck up every morph I export, so I had to export base figure with no morphs, load it onto the figure I was working on, dial it up to -100 to counter the fucking up exporting seems to do to the figure.
Then as I was enjoying the third day of my PC not randomly restarting without bsod or any type of error, even after clean install of everything, it restarted two times in row and almost didn't boot. My mood's somewhere between suicidal and going on a murdering rampage right now. :)
Aaanyway, if in the near future there are no new renders from me and I'm offline on discord, you can probably find me in the nearest mental institution.
nat1.jpg
nat2.jpg

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Had to completely do her over cause daz decided to fuck up every morph I export, so I had to export base figure with no morphs, load it onto the figure I was working on, dial it up to -100 to counter the fucking up exporting seems to do to the figure.
Then as I was enjoying the third day of my PC not randomly restarting without bsod or any type of error, even after clean install of everything, it restarted two times in row and almost didn't boot. My mood's somewhere between suicidal and going on a murdering rampage right now. :)
Aaanyway, if in the near future there are no new renders from me and I'm offline on discord, you can probably find me in the nearest mental institution.
View attachment 914601
View attachment 914612
Nooooo! Stay healthy. I had the same problems with my pc.
The problem was software that was no longer working properly. A picture viewer.
I removed it and my PC is working like new again.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
View attachment 914601
View attachment 914612
Love your Pussy, are they only morphs or an addon?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes