3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Covid sucks!!! I wanna start riding my motorcycle again on extended road trips!!! In the meantime, I guess I'll just keep rendering and fantasizing.

(rendered at 4096 x 3276 4K UHD, resized to 3800 x 3039 to upload. Open wide and scroll)

View attachment 926012
You can still ride your motorcycle just wear a mask, it will keep the bugs out of your mouth as well. :p

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Man, we've got some insanely talented people on this thread. Looking through some of these renders makes me just want to delete Personal Trainer.

Love this composition and the clothes look really damn good.

Only forearms visible yet such a sexy render.

It's been ages since my last post here, life shit got a bit out of hand for a bit but things are seemingly better right now so far.
Regardless, hope you like this, might be a bit rusty but I have to pick things up from here on out :)
View attachment 909388
This lighting is absolutely bonkers.

Sweet baby Jesus, this skin looks so good. Did you modify the texture maps? That ass and thighs look great. Was this some genius morph usage or did you sculpt it?

Everything here from the lighting to composition is making me ashamed to call myself a dev. So fucking good.

Such nice lighting and composition. The blue neon bars are a little distracting but that's just me nit-picking. Really nice stuff.

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Man, we've got some insanely talented people on this thread. Looking through some of these renders makes me just want to delete Personal Trainer.

Love this composition and the clothes look really damn good.

Only forearms visible yet such a sexy render.

This lighting is absolutely bonkers.

Sweet baby Jesus, this skin looks so good. Did you modify the texture maps? That ass and thighs look great. Was this some genius morph usage or did you sculpt it?

Everything here from the lighting to composition is making me ashamed to call myself a dev. So fucking good.

Such nice lighting and composition. The blue neon bars are a little distracting but that's just me nit-picking. Really nice stuff.
i agree with you man some people here is talented,im trying more and more to exercise and learn my skills better :)

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
The interesting thing about great art. is that it takes a while to create great art, you cant do it very quickly. But when creating a game, you need to be able to render out a quality scene but as quickly as possible, otherwise, it will take you years to create your first epesode.

So don't think that your game is bad because of other's artwork, keep in mind that these pieces of art are single pieces and would never be in the same category as game art. Game art is for a whole experience, and a single art piece is for viewing indiviually. Anyways that is only my opinion. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes