3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
i agree with you about games render Quality ,but if u have a beast pc you can also do the same work with a game cause if you are ok with the renders and you like them then to make the game is more easy :)..

BTW here in Greece we say,,, A picture is worth a thousand words :)
I agree, if you have the machine to do really good quality artwork fast, then why not use the power. I have seen some computers that can render so fast it makes me jealous. LOL So if you have that computing power, then why not do some really quality work as swell for your game, it would be easy.

Reactions: Kuranai

wattia

Jul 15, 2017
Sweet baby Jesus, this skin looks so good. Did you modify the texture maps? That ass and thighs look great. Was this some genius morph usage or did you sculpt it?

Base skin is
I changed translucency color/weight and SSS color to make it more tanned/natural looking instead of the default green/gray skin. Added very faint tanlines/flushed skin LIE
All morphs, couple full body and a bunch of ones for individual body parts used + Glute control using the puppeteer to fine-tune the shape

Reactions: Domiek

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks. All dForce with some assistance from mesh grabber (y)
Take care of the clipping of Sasha's hair around her ear and you really should consider writing a tutorial(extensive) about your approach to photorealism. Serious, Sasha's pics are the first PhR pictures I see here, in a long time, I genuinely like. All I miss is a little bit of lens distortion as well as some Bokeh/DoF effects.

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
I agree, if you have the machine to do really good quality artwork fast, then why not use the power. I have seen some computers that can render so fast it makes me jealous. LOL So if you have that computing power, then why not do some really quality work as swell for your game, it would be easy.
Im waiting for Rtx 3060ti to see how fast that card is,if i see more faster resaults maybe i will upgrade my pc much more
and the i will think about some kind of a game, if somone wanna help is welcome :). .

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Im waiting for Rtx 3060ti to see how fast that card is,if i see more faster resaults maybe i will upgrade my pc much more
and the i will think about some kind of a game, if somone wanna help is welcome :). .
You know, Im not sure what helps more in faster rendering, is it more RAM or a better VGA or both. :p

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Reactions: cwsmlk
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes