3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Kylie chilling at the park. A less "stacked" member of the cast, but still so cute. You can't really tell from this picture, but she's supposed to be really small. Measure metrics has her height at 4'11".

Rendered at 4k, reduced to 1080p in Photoshop and some slight color adjustments.

Chilling at the Park.png

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
I'm open to suggestions - need ideas / what should I do next? maybe for a game project? Feel free to ask by pn

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I'm open to suggestions - need ideas / what should I do next? maybe for a game project? Feel free to ask by pn
Being a huge X-Men and especially Rogue fan I'd love more content in that world. Rogue-Like is great, but I feel the superhero world is perfect for more of a narrative approach. Just my opinion of course, I'm guessing others hate it.

Reactions: TAR313

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Being a huge X-Men and especially Rogue fan I'd love more content in that world. Rogue-Like is great, but I feel the superhero world is perfect for more of a narrative approach. Just my opinion of course, I'm guessing others hate it.
if u want i try ... not really my style but i can try it 4 you ... but not today ... write me a pm please

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Can't get the dirt road just right, but content with the rest of the textures
Apple Orchard.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes