3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
banner 1_800.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Planning to continue the story over the following weeks with posts in this thread. :cool:

Edit 20/8: Updated some textures and at slightly higher resolution.

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
Being a huge X-Men and especially Rogue fan I'd love more content in that world. Rogue-Like is great, but I feel the superhero world is perfect for more of a narrative approach. Just my opinion of course, I'm guessing others hate it.
This render is a fun one I did for all x-men/rogue (Malicia in French) lovers...
Full DAZ, no postwork... excepted to add my signature :)...
As usual, comments are welcome...
rogue.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
This render is a fun one I did for all x-men/rogue (Malicia in French) lovers...
Full DAZ, no postwork... excepted to add my signature :)...
As usual, comments are welcome...
View attachment 130923
She looks great. Mind me asking what clothing assets you used? Looks different than the superhero suit 2.

One thing I'd focus on is maybe putting a small ghost light by her face to make it a bit brighter as right now it's a little dark.

Don't know why I like rogue so much. Maybe it's the classic liking what you can't have when she had her powers. Always thought if she lost them she wouldn't necessarily become a whore or anything but would be quite naive and easily manipulated and open to get wild.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Working on figuring out DOF. It sometimes seem more complicated than it should be. Also testing sweat. It looks good on the 4k image. Difficult to see on the 1080.

When using DOF on hdris it applies the effect on the whole image, including the ground/feet unless you have an hdri with that setting built in. That's why sometimes it seems like you're getting soft areas where you don't want any. There are work around.

For normal DOF the easiest way is to turn it on and select the camera, then jump to perspective view and see the focus box if you will and play with the camera settings until you got what you want.

Nice pic BTW.

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
She looks great. Mind me asking what clothing assets you used? Looks different than the superhero suit 2.

One thing I'd focus on is maybe putting a small ghost light by her face to make it a bit brighter as right now it's a little dark.

Don't know why I like rogue so much. Maybe it's the classic liking what you can't have when she had her powers. Always thought if she lost them she wouldn't necessarily become a whore or anything but would be quite naive and easily manipulated and open to get wild.
Thank you for the compliment. For the light, it was "dark" on purpose to keep it aligned with the backdrop lighting... but I will try to rerender it with more light...

For the costume, it is a composition of several clothes: I did the custom textures myself to blend the different parts together....

The problem with the superhero suit, it is not sexy enough, so for :
- ... the top, I used :
- ... and for the pant part I used the superhero suit deactiviting all the top parts....
- ... The boots are
- ... the jacket is from
- ... the gloves are from genesis 3 starter essentials
- ... the headband is a primitive cylinder with dforce applied
- ... the hair is
- ... the base figure is with some morphs on the face and a custom skin build with and

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When using DOF on hdris it applies the effect on the whole image, including the ground/feet unless you have an hdri with that setting built in.
That explains a lot. I didn't even think about that. The hdri I liked more was doing the whole image. The hdri I used has dof built in. Definitely something I'll remember.

Glad you like it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes