5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Michael "Mafioznik" Zubenko from Shumilov city
View attachment 131530
I don't know why a cool dude from the city Shumilov no one liked it... it's Pro - American racism - just boobs and big cocks:FeelsBadMan:
View attachment 131787
You're wrong, someone have Liked it ;). And you're so-oo wrong thinking that people don't like it because boobs and dicks are missing. It's because of pink. "Pink is Gay" people think and thus it's anti-gayism not pro-trumpland racism that people don't like pink jackets and hats... :D

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
You're wrong, someone have Liked it ;). And you're so-oo wrong thinking that people don't like it because boobs and dicks are missing. It's because of pink. "Pink is Gay" people think and thus it's anti-gayism not pro-trumpland racism that people don't like pink jackets and hats... :D
Or because it was just a dude standing there in pink clothes that didn't fit. Not a lot going on. If the clothes were less crappy looking and he was doing something, like breaking someone's legs, maybe then we have something.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And next, after those fellas have emptied their sacks and left or passed out exhausted, unsatisfied gals clearly want to take a shower to clean all fluids from their orifices and satisfy each other... I.O.W.: Kick out the fellas, the girl on floor clearly wants to have some quality time with the other girl who based on the look on face clearly isn't enjoying dp so much...

Reactions: mannitt

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
And next, after those fellas have emptied their sacks and left or passed out exhausted, unsatisfied gals clearly want to take a shower to clean all fluids from their orifices and satisfy each other... I.O.W.: Kick out the fellas, the girl on floor clearly wants to have some quality time with the other girl who based on the look on face clearly isn't enjoying dp so much...
That's a good follow up. I like it.

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Misumi calendar 2019. 13x FHD picture.
Misumi 00 cover finish.png
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!qV80GYjS!oJIXMgpuTVD1L6tzNcsLlHrIFv9XutSpG4Nb_41cwm4

Reactions: ravenhawk

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
WIP, but you get the idea. Three of these clusters fit inside the MCV, so the Manpower Employee Services supply truck is almost ready.

TankTest1.jpg

EDIT: BTW, does anyone have recommendations on how to handle hair underwater?

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
WIP, but you get the idea. Three of these clusters fit inside the MCV, so the Manpower Employee Services supply truck is almost ready.

View attachment 132063

EDIT: BTW, does anyone have recommendations on how to handle hair underwater?
Well, you can always use tricks like when TV show has a tight budget. Give them all some sort of helmet/cap. Given women tight pony tails. Things like that. If you really want the effect on a character, several hair assets have "wind blown" effects you could use. Other than that, applying a d-former.

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
Well, you can always use tricks like when TV show has a tight budget. Give them all some sort of helmet/cap. Given women tight pony tails. Things like that. If you really want the effect on a character, several hair assets have "wind blown" effects you could use. Other than that, applying a d-former.
you can also use dforce compliant hair (like or or (the last one is a more trial error approach)) and simulate the hair upside down or use a dforce wind node....

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
you can also use dforce compliant hair (like or or (the last one is a more trial error approach)) and simulate the hair upside down or use a dforce wind node....
Right now I just need something for use in those tanks. I guess I could cheat and give them all buzz cuts since they are supposed to be slaves.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Needs more cameltoe...
:p
Actually for the outfit, I was thinking of changing it to this.

I just need a few more dollars so I can buy it. What do you think would work better?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes