3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Wanted to test out the body hair on a male character and see if it's worth the extra render time. Not sure how much it adds, but since most hair makes renders longer I imagine it adds something.

Also added veins for a muscular build but I'm not sure if I like how they turned out. They also caused a weird thing where the shadows cast on the veins were very pixelated which I had to fix in post.

I do like the character build and look though. He's probably going to be the MC in the game that I hope to one day do.

Mac Leaning.png

zack3353

Mar 6, 2017
What are you render settings? have you "Render Quality Enable" ON or OFF, if OFF how many max sample did you put?
Its off . this current image is 500 samples. i went up to 700 still the same . i don't have a good graphics card so rendering with cpu . should i increase the max samples ? if yes then by how much ?

ConfusedBeard

Jun 5, 2017
Its off . this current image is 500 samples. i went up to 700 still the same . i don't have a good graphics card so rendering with cpu . should i increase the max samples ? if yes then by how much ?
I don't have a good rendering comp either (i7 8700K at 4.8GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX 1070) so just let it run.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes