3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Actually for the outfit, I was thinking of changing it to this.

I just need a few more dollars so I can buy it. What do you think would work better?
That's a nice suit, she would look good in either. The current outfit works for me, but the 'boyshorts' in your current render just beg for cameltoe though...

whrp1md3cameltoe.jpg

I took a stab at it in Photoshop. Depending on which morph sets you have, you may have a cameltoe morph (just select figure and/or outfit and search for camel in the search field in the parameters tab).

Ahh cameltoes... so innocent and yet so provocative!

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
i want this assets and give for you this...
View attachment 132716
Are you purposing a trade? If so, do you want that one, or this one that I just picked up? If that is the case, PM me, so we don't blow up this chat regarding our trade. Keep in mind, her breast wont be as shown in the picture. Your going to have to move them up and closer so it appears as if they are being compressed. Actually though, I'm just glad someone even likes my work. Fucking things took me hours to change and edit, just so I can get right. Powergirl suite 2.png

That's a nice suit, she would look good in either. The current outfit works for me, but the 'boyshorts' in your current render just beg for cameltoe though...

View attachment 132706

I took a stab at it in Photoshop. Depending on which morph sets you have, you may have a cameltoe morph (just select figure and/or outfit and search for camel in the search field in the parameters tab).

Ahh cameltoes... so innocent and yet so provocative!
You dirty bastard you x'D. So what did you do in photoshop, since I never use any postwork? Hell, I don't even have photoshop. And its a genesis 8 character, but mostly these are genesis 3 clothes.

Reactions: OhWee and L☹VE

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Saw this one and immediately thought of the song by Queen, "Bicycle"

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle races are coming your way

So forget all your duties oh yeah
Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
(wasn't sure if I could post a video link)

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Queen's Greatest Hits 2 CD album makes up about 5% of the flash dive I have plugged into my car stereo. I heard "Bicycle" sometime in the past couple of days.

Reactions: Engelstein
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes