3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey i need help again does someone knows on wich model this beauty is based ?
I have only that screenshot right now i'm on my phone .

Is Lakeyn from Interwined
View attachment 942102

And i Searching for Alexis from the same game to but have no picture as only this gif right now

View attachment 942103
She's definitely Aurore Gen8 but a different skin has been applied to it.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx said:
Greetings and salutations oh omnipotent entities of f95.
Its me Tiredx here once again to seek thine wisdom and council.
Recently I've managed to acquire a playful pair of twin night elf's who have agreed to model a few scenes for me but, well...
View attachment 942067
As you can see from the image above they seem to be having some issues keeping their hair from tangling with their long ears.
I know there's a way to fix this however the youtube video by Sickleyield is unfortunately outdated due to the massive Daz studio overhaul.
The scenes I've designed these two for are rather...interesting, and I'd love to be able to post the finished product here.
So if anyone could lend me a hand I'd really appreciate it. :cry:
Maybe try first making the ears and then adding the hair I had the same problem with a hat and it works this way .
Nope tried making the ears first then applying the hair and then tried applying hair first then making the ears the end results the same.

Above is Sickleyields old video about how to fix the problem but unfortunately its outdated and will only work on Daz 4.9 which I'm currently not using.
Thanks for the quick response and suggestion tho I really appreciate it.

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Please help me guys, newly I noticed that there is something wrong with the base genesis 8 female model... look at her nose, why is the tip of the nose "broken"

Does somebody has any idea why is it so? The other base models nose are normal...

Thanks.

1608032904930.png

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I know spotlights .

But what are ghost and mesh lights ? :unsure:

And where in daz can i find them
What Meshlights are, had Vargas already explained. Ghostlights in IRay are pretty much Meshlights with a very low opacity. 0,00001 or as low as you can get it in the software without losing the emission property. A good idea is to place them where windows, doors and similar openings are visible in your render. The problem with Meshlights in IRay is, that the engine didn't like them as the main source of light, resulting in longer render times. Instead, use the spotlight emitter with different shapes and sizes and deactivate the option "Render Emitter" in place of Ghostlights. IRay can handle those emitters way better and therefore renders faster. This will become way more significant with volumes of transparent materials like bodies of water, thick glasswalls etc.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
What Meshlights are, had Vargas already explained. Ghostlights in IRay are pretty much Meshlights with a very low opacity. 0,00001 or as low as you can get it in the software without losing the emission property. A good idea is to place them where windows, doors and similar openings are visible in your render. The problem with Meshlights in IRay is, that the engine didn't like them as the main source of light, resulting in longer render times. Instead, use the spotlight emitter with different shapes and sizes and deactivate the option "Render Emitter" in place of Ghostlights. IRay can handle those emitters way better and therefore renders faster. This will become way more significant with volumes of transparent materials like bodies of water, thick glasswalls etc.
Thank you :)

I will test it these days and look how it works for me :)

I would give you a like but i reached the like limit

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hold up
Mr. Vargas
you're online?
Please help me!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

View attachment 942133
Hey Tiredx, you mentioned me but I didn't get notification for that, weird. I just saw your post.

To be honest it never happened to me. Because I never tried fantasy character before. You can try dforce simulation on the hair. Not on full hair ofc, it will probably ruin your work and also your computer :). If you know how it is works, you can add weight node map only around ear area on hair.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes