3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Pain

May 15, 2017
Nope tried making the ears first then applying the hair and then tried applying hair first then making the ears the end results the same.

Above is Sickleyields old video about how to fix the problem but unfortunately its outdated and will only work on Daz 4.9 which I'm currently not using.
Thanks for the quick response and suggestion tho I really appreciate it.

The video you have linked is still valid and works for Daz 4.14. - All menus and choices are still there in the same places.
What is happening is that when you add the hair it inherits the autofollow morphs from the figure (which is normally a good thing but for extreme morphs this can be a problem). You need to go into the hair and neutralize the offending ear morph/morphs (ie. dial them to zero). Note that these are normally hidden and that's why you need to "show hidden" in the parameters tab.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Greetings and salutations oh omnipotent entities of f95.
Its me Tiredx here once again to seek thine wisdom and council.
Recently I've managed to acquire a playful pair of twin night elf's who have agreed to model a few scenes for me but, well...
View attachment 942067
As you can see from the image above they seem to be having some issues keeping their hair from tangling with their long ears.
I know there's a way to fix this however the youtube video by Sickleyield is unfortunately outdated due to the massive Daz studio overhaul.
The scenes I've designed these two for are rather...interesting, and I'd love to be able to post the finished product here.
So if anyone could lend me a hand I'd really appreciate it. :cry:
what ear morph is that? When I made my Night Elf girl I used "Long Elf Ears" and "Xeloaria" ears

CP Nightelf.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes