3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
It says directly in Daz studios licensing agreement that any content created by the use of its products, whether it be still images, animations, or computer games is all legal and all money made goes directly to the creator. That is why it is so popular, if you use a Daz3d asset, you have the right to make money from all your renders.
That's a bit misleading. Any content created inside of daz, rendering your own image or animation, using their products, is your property. But if you use any daz3d asset inside 3d game engine, then you need to buy interactive license for that product, if it's possible. If it's not, then you can't use it that way.
Basically: rendering a figure with hair in daz and using the image in ren'py game is okay, exporting the hair and using it in any 3d game engine is not okay, unless you buy the license for it, if that product offers it.

p.s. was a bit misleading myself in that one, here's the official daz licensing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Maybe there's gonna be a phone with her number in contacts in my next game :unsure:
Uh :)

What is the name of your current game ? I look at all kinds of games. To learn a little bit from it for my own Because of story telling and so on

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
View attachment 943530

First post on this thread. I want to create a MILF and would like to know how the render is and what can I do to improve the render quality apart from the lighting (which I am learning to use)?
Looks pretty good, is this your 'first' render?

Easiest is to either amp up the Render Quality setting to your liking, or disable it and set Max Time to 0 (infinity) so Daz keeps rendering until it reaches your given Max Iterations, which you can stop anytime you're satisfied.

Otherwise if you mean tips on setting up your scene, lighting is indeed the key so keep at it. A few other things:
-HDRIs are a nice and ready option to play with for a 'realistic' looking scene. You can also experiment with prefab light sets
-Use HD assets for your characters when you can to get the most out of them

Hope that helps.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Bored during Corona Lockdown, so I experimented a bit with DAZ Studio....

Skin created with Materialize (great tool for making bump maps), figure is Gen 8.
The magnifying glass I made in blender. (...because Velma needs one)

Did not have the right Scooby dog breed , but as a prop that one is good enough I suppose.

2020-12-16-Velma Pinup.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes