5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Are you working on your own VN too??
Yes & No.
I worked on it for some time about a month ago but since my computer is not good enough for rendering complex scenes, it's on hold rn. Also, I'm still new to Daz so it's better to learn as much as I can by doing fan-arts & stuff before starting my own project. Once I get my system upgraded, I'll probably resume working on it.

Are you working on your own VN too??
Priya looks gorgeous :love:. Is she supposed to be Indian?
Thanks, I worked on her the most out of the 11 odd characters I made.
& Yes she is Indian. In fact, Priya is a very typical Indian female name ;)

Here are some more preview images if you want to see them, I didn't know photoshop when I did them so there's no post work :HideThePain::
d_Intro_3.png
d_House_4.png
d_House_18.png
d_House_16.png
d_Gianna_Room_3.png
d_MC_Room_20.png
d_House_Ex_6.png
d_BR_1.png
d_class_kiiara_1.png
sorry for the spam :ROFLMAO: & Thanks for your interest sarahisbae :giggle:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yes & No.
I worked on it for some time about a month ago but since my computer is not good enough for rendering complex scenes, it's on hold rn. Also, I'm still new to Daz so it's better to learn as much as I can by doing fan-arts & stuff before starting my own project. Once I get my system upgraded, I'll probably resume working on it.

Here are some more preview images if you want to see them, I didn't know photoshop when I did them so there's no post work :HideThePain::
View attachment 973376
View attachment 973377
View attachment 973379
View attachment 973405
View attachment 973406
View attachment 973408
View attachment 973411
View attachment 973412
View attachment 973414
sorry for the spam :ROFLMAO:
Looks very good:)

am very excited about what you will conjure up great there

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Yes & No.

View attachment 973376
View attachment 973377
View attachment 973379
View attachment 973405
View attachment 973406
View attachment 973408
View attachment 973411
View attachment 973412
View attachment 973414
Let me introduce you to the best friend of all people who "suffer" through common budget PCs. Scene Optimizer Use it, love it. Whenever I have to create taxing scenes, that can't be layered, this little bugger is there to have my back.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Let me introduce you to the best friend of all people who "suffer" through common budget PCs. Scene Optimizer Use it, love it. Whenever I have to create taxing scenes, that can't be layered, this little bugger is there to have my back.
It has saved me soooo much trouble. I use it all the time in large scenes.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, it's something I started using after I put Acquainted (my VN name) on hold. It's a great tool but also annoys me sometimes during selecting all the elements etc, plus I also want to work on animations on my game so it's better to wait & learn.
But yeah I agree, It's a must-have tool for resource-heavy scenes even on a really good GPU.

Last edited:

sarahisbae

Dec 23, 2020
Yes & No.

View attachment 973376
View attachment 973377
View attachment 973379
View attachment 973405
View attachment 973406
View attachment 973408
View attachment 973411
View attachment 973412
View attachment 973414
Those are amazing, I really liked the redhead girl's confused (jealousy??) expression there :ROFLMAO:
Good work. I wish you start working on it soon again (y)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
A quick look at Beatrice, one of the romantic interests in my novel (maybe upcoming game? lol).
Along with some random experimental shots.

View attachment 973075 View attachment 973074 View attachment 973073
Dude, that hair.. which one is it?
I sorely need that.

Do you have a page to follow your progress? What's the relationship of the couple? Are they the same characters, the couple in first pic look better to me
No, not yet. Maybe in a week or two.. idk
Where should that go anyway? General discussions?

They are the same characters (but the girl mc is wearing make-up on the night club scenes).
Wait.. you mean on that early first picture? The one I added later? Nope, the man next to the girl mc is her father.. I mean, her "legal guardian" or something

They are in a long term relationship, moving back to the city after a few years living abroad. Nothing queer about it (though they're not married).
I don't want to spoil things yet, cause it may change.
But there'll be no strange stuff going on, no lustful entity running and ruining(?) their lives or anything like that. Just that good old weary but true relationship.. and those casual ntr and/or incestual events that ordinary life has in store for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
i know this feeling
i tried a Render with a Environment
and is was so slow i had to break up :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I have a scene with three figures in a room with a window and then an epic environment outside of it. I've done it with one figure before and it wasn't horrible, but curious how this does with just the two lights and put max samples to 20,000 and max time to 8 hours.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Not sure what it is about this model and set, but I really like it. It's kind of a MILF look without the oversized boobs and the mirror just adds to it. It works for me. These took about 38 minutes each to render out. I set the max samples to 15,000 and the render quality to 50. I set the converged ratio to 100% but it never gets there in the 15,000 samples. It takes a while to complete, but I do like the results. I'm sure the lighting could be better, but I'm not a perfectionist or a professional :p

Anywho, here's the last 2. Hope you like them.

Mirror3.png Mirror4.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes