3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

badcock

Jun 2, 2018
Wondering if I could get people's opinions. I'm wondering about the breast size of one of my characters. Quick note, she's going to have the largest breasts among the 6 main female characters, they are definitely implants, and they are supposed to be very big. Just wondering how big is too big. Here are 3 sizes that I'm playing with. Honestly I like them really big but if everyone hates it that's something to think about.

She had body issues in the past and boyfriend problems and got implants among other things so that's why they're so big.

What do you think, can I stay with A or is that just too insane?

View attachment 134309
A

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh, man, give it up with all this incest shit, i beg you (
Sorry it bothered you. I just made a "story" in my head taking the two pics you posted. But well, lets say the guy fucks his girlfriend, and then her mother. Sounds better? :)

Reactions: LBW

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
A silly, crappy render. Just wanted to play around with the Super Hero Suit for Genesis 2 and make my favorite comic book female, Rogue. I love the idea of Rogue going slutty.

The suit doesn't fit all that well on a G8 body and a lot of the morphs don't work right, but it was a quick fun pic. There's never enough Rogue smut in my opinion.

View attachment 129283
Then you might like this game:

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Testing out environment and lighting setups for my game
View attachment 135872
Not sure if you know this or not but you should really look into ghost lighting. You can have the same render render time but the image will have far better quality.

I know this is the promo picture of the person(s) who made this. But it is true. I did a similar experiment recently and i smacked myself in the head for not using ghost light sooner.

Reactions: VNorth and Vanaduke

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Not sure if you know this or not but you should really look into ghost lighting. You can have the same render render time but the image will have far better quality.

I know this is the promo picture of the person(s) who made this. But it is true. I did a similar experiment recently and i smacked myself in the head for not using ghost light sooner.
For educational purposes, what package are you using for your ghost lights or are you making your own? Also, can you show us where the ghost lights are positioned?

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
For educational purposes, what package are you using for your ghost lights or are you making your own? Also, can you show us where the ghost lights are positioned?
Here are two packages in the assets forum

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

Ghost lights don't work with Octane's Path Tracing Kernels as well as they do within Iray.

To get rid of the speckling I have to go in and edit the Index of Reflection on the nodegraphs or switch from 'glossy' to 'diffuse' on all the geometries. Or create my own textures like I did for the chair and couch on the left.

Setup takes a lot longer in Octane, but the results are better imo.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes