3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Looks really good.
Did you corrected the colors in photoshop ?
It's not photoshop, it's a camera response on the imager settings. The camera response I used was an 'Agfachrome CT precisa 200CD'

Reactions: exy

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Was messing around with my Vanessa character. Made her a bit younger and switched up her hair and did a few other touches. Here she is doing a good job in the park. Rendered at 4k, stopped at about 20% after 20 minutes, reduced to 1080p in Photoshop with some slight coloring.

Lit using an hdri and 1 ghost light above and to the right shining down to light the right side of the image.

Not too happy with the earrings. They kind of just stay rigid and don't really follow or drape well. I could manually position them but that's a pain to do for every image so I'll probably be taking these out for something simpler like a small loop or a stud.

Park Job.png

Evic

May 25, 2018
Testing for my game, is this too loli?
Background render is not mine.
The word you're looking for is "bring" not "brought" the grammar nazi in me won't let me see anything other than that in the image.

On a more serious note, to me yes, she looks way to loli, mostly do to the size of her head compared to the size of the rest of her body. The completely flat chest (and lack of even a hint of nipples) also reinforces the "way to young for me" feeling I get from the image but again, I think that's mostly due to her head scale. If the character was more stylized and less "photo real" you could probably get away with it.

Evic

May 25, 2018
I'm working on a character for a game and can't decide between these two haircuts. I'm leaning towards the shorter one, but what do you guys think?
Definitely the second one, the first one fits the stereotype, the second fits the character but looks less cliche so it makes her look more interesting.

Aug 31, 2017
The word you're looking for is "bring" not "brought" the grammar nazi in me won't let me see anything other than that in the image.

On a more serious note, to me yes, she looks way to loli, mostly do to the size of her head compared to the size of the rest of her body. The completely flat chest (and lack of even a hint of nipples) also reinforces the "way to young for me" feeling I get from the image but again, I think that's mostly due to her head scale. If the character was more stylized and less "photo real" you could probably get away with it.
Thanks for the correction, english is not my native language. Youre right about the characters scales, i appreciate the suggestions im working on that.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes