3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Kinda glad this one is done.

I'm not going to get into what went wrong, just that it too far longer than I had planned/hoped. In the end, I scrapped it and instead imagined someone cataloguing their fantasies using a polaroid camera.
Mia-Polaroid.png

This one really was a pain in the ass to get done, so I don't know if I'll come back to it.

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Is that the protag?
That is actually the MC's Mom or the landlord depending on the public/private version (thanks to patreons incest policy). More specifically thats her in a promo photoshoot for a fitness center during the summer of '94. Game will take place in 2020 but there will be certain collectibles filled with the history of characters and flashback scenes. Don't worry tho, MC's big sister really looks like the Mom's younger version. You can find detailed information about these and a lot more at the development thread.

Reactions: xer.0 and ntrvip

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
That is actually the MC's Mom or the landlord depending on the public/private version (thanks to patreons incest policy). More specifically thats her in a promo photoshoot for a fitness center during the summer of '94. Game will take place in 2020 but there will be certain collectibles filled with the history of characters and flashback scenes. Don't worry tho, MC's big sister really looks like the Mom's younger version. You can find detailed information about these and a lot more at the development thread.
I thought that was the twin sister? I'm so glad to be wrong!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes