3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is actually the MC's Mom or the landlord depending on the public/private version (thanks to patreons incest policy). More specifically thats her in a promo photoshoot for a fitness center during the summer of '94. Game will take place in 2020 but there will be certain collectibles filled with the history of characters and flashback scenes. Don't worry tho, MC's big sister really looks like the Mom's younger version. You can find detailed information about these and a lot more at the development thread.
Damnit, I was getting my hopes up for another FemProtag game. Finding it incredibly frustrating with all these great renders of characters, but when I check out the games they're from, they're not characters I get to play :cry:.

• Sad
Reactions: NemesiaProductions

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Damnit, I was getting my hopes up for another FemProtag game. Finding it incredibly frustrating with all these great renders of characters, but when I check out the games they're from, they're not characters I get to play :cry:.
I am terribly sorry to hear that. I can imagine the frustration, really. This will probably mean nothing coming from the developer but you might actually wanna give our game a chance after the release. We are actually paying attention to psychological profiling and creating our characters via a meticulous and painful process. You might find more female oriented content here than you think.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
what race is she? Also, Belly button and semi-hard/hard nipples would make this just that much more sexy.
Creating races for future projects is part of what I'm doing, logging what morphs are used for the base. So her race is "unnamed". The body design is one of a race that does a lot of heavy pulling, with the large core and back muscles. I picture a very goblin/gnome/dwarf like industrial setting, maybe underground harnessing volcanic activity.

I hear you on the nips and belly button. Know off hand of an outie belly button morph?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Creating races for future projects is part of what I'm doing, logging what morphs are used for the base. So her race is "unnamed". The body design is one of a race that does a lot of heavy pulling, with the large core and back muscles. I picture a very goblin/gnome/dwarf like industrial setting, maybe underground harnessing volcanic activity.

I hear you on the nips and belly button. Know off hand of an outie belly button morph?
Almost sure lets you do an outie but I haven't tested it

Reactions: XenoFash
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes