3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
My fellow folkm3n, how are you?
I'm working on a render, as we speak, and though it is nearly done it is coming out strange, almost pixelated (specially the hair).
I'm using a HDRI render preset, and I added a point light to it.. but I reduced the rendering settings of it (quality, max samples, converged ratio).. is that the issue?
What could it be?
Anyone?
Maybe the light? Maybe it's too strong?

Unfortunately I cannot show you the problem, since it'll spoil a thing about the game I'm making.

Thanks in advance.
Hard to say w/o seeing it (of course) but is your shading rate set too high ? High SR = faster renders, but crazy looking...
Lower Shading Rate = more detail on the textures at the cost of MUCH more time (you probably know this, j/s)
Oh, btw SR can be set both on the environment light and the render settings separately for better (longer) renders

Reactions: SummmerP

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Can somebody explain to me how the limit on likes works on this thread because I haven't been on it for 16 hours and it's still telling me that I have reached my limit and it's never done me that way before.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Can somebody explain to me how the limit on likes works on this thread because I haven't been on it for 16 hours and it's still telling me that I have reached my limit and it's never done me that way before.
that my friend is a mystery in itself :ROFLMAO:
maybe it has something to do with the time space continuum

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes