3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
it's pretty easy to make your own characters. just take a few models and add equal %s. I usually take 2 and 50/50 them
That's not making your own characters though. :unsure:
It's like taking half of the pages of two different books, putting them together and calling it your own book.

Sligthly improved (probably) Emma
emma.jpg

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I'm thinking of running a Cyberpunk Vampire the Masquerade game. So I made a Cyberpunk Vampire.

Name: Karina
Clan: Bruja
Interests: Dark Bassy EDM and Trying to look intimidating yet cool.

View attachment 989638

kuz Nudity
View attachment 989769
She looks a lot like a chick I made out with at a rave back in '99, only to find out later that she was jailbait. She was also "clan Bruja" (some folks were LARPing too seriously in 1999 New Orleans). You totally nailed the style/vibe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Angelique - Successful workout

Angelique_Workout_79_crt.jpg

Angelique_Workout_79.jpg

The whole prehistory to the image, with more than 40 pictures, is available in a few days for my patrons on Patreon.

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy - join my Discord and consider supporting me with a small donation. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Angelique - Successful workout

View attachment 989967

View attachment 989969

The whole prehistory to the image, with more than 40 pictures, is available in a few days for my patrons on Patreon.

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy - join my Discord and consider supporting me with a small donation. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.
I really love your work. Even though you have the giant dicks you capture the weight/gravity so well they come off as realistic. The physiques are perfect - muscular but still feminine. Is there a base model/morph you use for the physiques? The "all in one" muscle sliders I've played with make the ass/hips way too mannish.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes