3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
A very first material alteration as well as a second testing sample. For a more visible surface, you know? For science.
Also, I started to get a liking for the Kodak film colour development as well as the introduced grain. The base renders were a bit noisy, but I wasn't too keen about waiting for more than 1 hour, for a material test.
02_bored_05a.jpg
02_bored_05b.jpg

Sadly the images were too large with their original 15MB each. So I had to compress them. I hope not too much is lost by this process.

Edit: I have redone the compression through RawTherapee. The damage done by GIMPs Compression was too much, for my taste.

Edit2: RawTherapee and GIMP are pretty much a power-couple now. Similar to Lightroom and Photoshop. Those who are looking for a freeware bundle should give it a try.

Last edited:

xAsurax

Jul 21, 2017
Really loving the lighting, especially the first shot. Any chance of a screenshot of the viewport with lighting and set positions?
Hi, for the lighting i use the preset from (By The Window) by DM, I use sun light that coming from window, HDRI map, and 1 Ceiling Spotlight, almost all my render I use preset from DM for lighting.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
A very first material alteration as well as a second testing sample. For a more visible surface, you know? For science.
Also, I started to get a liking for the Kodak film colour development as well as the introduced grain. The base renders were a bit noisy, but I wasn't too keen about waiting for more than 1 hour, for a material test.
View attachment 990639
View attachment 990640

Sadly the images were too large with their original 15MB each. So I had to compress them. I hope not too much is lost by this process.
yes the upload limit sucks ...
also from the resolution size 5000x 6350 is already too large :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Techn0magier

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Hi, for the lighting i use the preset from (By The Window) by DM, I use sun light that coming from window, HDRI map, and 1 Ceiling Spotlight, almost all my render I use preset from DM for lighting.
Awesome. The light just has this beautiful soft key that falls off. Great quality!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Here is the male of the species of the first race I created on this project, which I have named Koloi. I realized how many more sliders I have for the G8F than G8M and may have to rework some ideas due to that. I need to adjust his skin to make a better match for the lady.
View attachment 990426
View attachment 990430
View attachment 990431
View attachment 990433
View attachment 990438
This guy has certainly a strange penis. Not sure how much success will meet. Anyway, good luck with your project!

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
This guy has certainly a strange penis. Not sure how much success will meet. Anyway, good luck with your project!
Thanks. It's an equine (horse) penis. There's actually a market for the pony love, which is why a specific asset was created, though I'm not personally into it as a fetish. I thought it fit the satyr-esque vibe of the race.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I can't get enough of Banana. I should look up some pajama assets. Anyway, Banana got a pickle, and shoved it into a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. That's trust.

I was going to make Banana the futa race and turn Red into female, but in the end I've got 2 futa races.

This was a posing exercise, and I think I did ok. Banana's height makes thing awkward, which is part of the reason I've been using her so much lately. Instead of kneeling to give a BJ, they just have to half-squat and hold on.
Demi5Banana1.png
Demi5Banana3.png
Demi5Banana2.png
Demi5Banana4.png
Demi5Banana5.png

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks. It's an equine (horse) penis. There's actually a market for the pony love, which is why a specific asset was created, though I'm not personally into it as a fetish. I thought it fit the satyr-esque vibe of the race.
I see, thanks. Well, if instead of a guy there is a horse, than everything is perfect :) In this combination I would say it is not appealing but maybe I am mistaken and my "normal" human tastes are not relevant :) Do you work on VN?

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I see, thanks. Well, if instead of a guy there is a horse, than everything is perfect :) In this combination I would say it is not appealing but maybe I am mistaken and my "normal" human tastes are not relevant :) Do you work on VN?
I don't work on a VN, and I'm not sure I want to anymore though that is why I got Daz. I've only done Daz for about a week and a half. I think the real power of the tool is in developing intellectual properties and digital occultism, but I'm not quite there yet. Luckily I do ok financially so I don't have to worry about anybody's tastes but my own when it comes to my art.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes