3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Well, I'm confused how much time you can save when you just not have a clear idea but also some experience with what you are doing.
That's the lesson I learned from this master of invisible penetration and mindfuckery.
Hollywood17.png

"Nothing can beat the smell of fresh molested pussy on your fingers, while you have a train ride." - Cuntfuckthee

oliseo

May 11, 2020
I don't work on a VN, and I'm not sure I want to anymore though that is why I got Daz. I've only done Daz for about a week and a half. I think the real power of the tool is in developing intellectual properties and digital occultism, but I'm not quite there yet. Luckily I do ok financially so I don't have to worry about anybody's tastes but my own when it comes to my art.
Here Here. I recommend this approach to every artist. As an Author, would you let someone else hold your pen and write down the words they want you to? The best stories are the ones you want to hear, not the ones others think you should tell.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Here Here. I recommend this approach to every artist. As an Author, would you let someone else hold your pen and write down the words they want you to? The best stories are the ones you want to hear, not the ones others think you should tell.
Surely, it makes sense, however there are also folks who have great visual fantasy but they are not so much talented in other things. And even when one has the talent to draw, the picture can lack of interesting (original) content. Several pictures sent in this forum make proof of it as well, they are one like another. Not that it is "wrong", one has to learn about things, and I am not denying that there is a great deal of talented people which have my respect and admiration! So, shortly, some people do not need it, but others would certainly benefit from good advices and ideas of other folks, right? :)

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Well, since you liked the one from yesterday, here's another one... You wouldn't believe the sheer amount of fixing I had to do in photoshop, for this one!
on that note, do pay attention to vertice density when setting up dForce simulations on furniture, or you WILL end up with clothes sliding through furniture like butter.
That aside... enoy!

newton1.jpg

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Well, since you liked the one from yesterday, here's another one... You wouldn't believe the sheer amount of fixing I had to do in photoshop, for this one!
on that note, do pay attention to vertice density when setting up dForce simulations on furniture, or you WILL end up with clothes sliding through furniture like butter.
That aside... enoy!

View attachment 991409
Oh, I do believe. That is the exact issue I ran into with the sofa and the dresses all the time. xD Sadly the sofa is too old of a prop. No MDL materials, no vertex or surface groups, designed by the "fewer vertices is better" philosophy etc.

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Surely, it makes sense, however there are also folks who have great visual fantasy but they are not so much talented in other things. And even when one has the talent to draw, the picture can lack of interesting (original) content. Several pictures sent in this forum make proof of it as well, they are one like another. Not that it is "wrong", one has to learn about things, and I am not denying that there is a great deal of talented people which have my respect and admiration! So, shortly, some people do not need it, but others would certainly benefit from good advices and ideas of other folks, right? :)
You are right from a viewer's opinion but, imho, artistically it depends on what the creator tries to achieve.
Some people here work on creativity with strange characters, fantasy scenes, SF, etc.
Some work on technical stuff like lighting, textures, camera position, posing, realism...
Some try to just make renders that tell a story, no matter the creativity as long as it serves their purpose.
Some try to make all of this in each render.
And finally others just try to learn.
But in the end nothing looks more like a blowjob than a blowjob. So the only differences will be the way one will work on the scene (camera angle, lighting, scenery, realism, etc).

Another point is also the rig.
We all don't have a PC with supa-dupa graphic card(s) so we do the best we can with what we have. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes