3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Anton3DP

May 24, 2017
Thanks for the feedback :D Yeah I need to work on the plumbs. I tried a bit but the result was even worse, and as I mostly want to work on lighting scenes for the moment, I didn't really wanted to try harder :LOL:
Nice! Work on the plumbs position (currently defying gravity) and the position of the XY penis. You can use the push down to get it lower so you don't have to bend it so much.

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback :D Yeah I need to work on the plumbs. I tried a bit but the result was even worse, and as I mostly want to work on lighting scenes for the moment, I didn't really wanted to try harder :LOL:
Totally get it. I've been doing the same, trying to get the hang of lighting interior scenes. I've had a lot more luck using emissive sources from primitives that I make rather than the lights within DAZ. It feels like they're easier to control and you can just turn them into ghost lights in frame to get a nice eye light or something.

Anton3DP

May 24, 2017
Recently I try to combine one emissive plane to light the room and spotlights to make some cool effects on the character(s). I don't think it's the best solution, using emissives will probably be better for realistic results but it'll be too much for my graphic card :LOL:

Totally get it. I've been doing the same, trying to get the hang of lighting interior scenes. I've had a lot more luck using emissive sources from primitives that I make rather than the lights within DAZ. It feels like they're easier to control and you can just turn them into ghost lights in frame to get a nice eye light or something.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes