3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
Of course! It's just called Hotel Room. Theres so much in it, it's a really great set to use. Had to play a bit with it to turn off the emissive sources for the nighttime look.

And yeah, it's been popular. I know A Mother's Love used it for one of it's big sequences, and I think (not positive) Milfy City used it as well for a date night with Caroline.

What else has used it? Curious to see.
Thank you very much!
Yes, A Mother's Love is where I have seen it recently.

Have to try it myself. :)

Mo.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Recently I try to combine one emissive plane to light the room and spotlights to make some cool effects on the character(s). I don't think it's the best solution, using emissives will probably be better for realistic results but it'll be too much for my graphic card :LOL:
I feel ya... I'm CPU only on a laptop (Mac user) so there's a lot of patience involved. It's definitely easier to control the light when you can create the actual shape though, worth it for me as I'm just a hobbyist.

0122 Diana Hotel Room 02-2 x1080.jpg

Latest render. Three emissive lights: large moonlight outside left colored very light blue, one camera right (ghost light) just above her eyeline that is a horizontal rectangle, slightly warmed and another spherical ghost light just in front of her face off the right side to punch the warm light and give her the nice eyelight.

Got to almost 85% on this one! Only took 22.5 hours :LOL:

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Two more... I'm up to 9 (after some cuts) and want 13 total before moving on to more advanced images. I had to rework the others this morning after getting more info on the PBRSkin shader.

Nedis - "Man, I don't know what 'corn' is. Nobody else does either. You Terran bitches think the galaxy revolves around your backwards little planet. It don't. If "corn" is so good, put your mouth on this and see how it compares."
Nedis1.png

Margot - *Smooths eyebrows with tongue. Says nothing.*
Margot1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes