3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Anton3DP

May 24, 2017
You are indeed really patient :LOL: And the render is really awesome !

I feel ya... I'm CPU only on a laptop (Mac user) so there's a lot of patience involved. It's definitely easier to control the light when you can create the actual shape though, worth it for me as I'm just a hobbyist.

View attachment 1004231

Latest render. Three emissive lights: large moonlight outside left colored very light blue, one camera right (ghost light) just above her eyeline that is a horizontal rectangle, slightly warmed and another spherical ghost light just in front of her face off the right side to punch the warm light and give her the nice eyelight.

Got to almost 85% on this one! Only took 22.5 hours :LOL:

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
You are indeed really patient :LOL: And the render is really awesome !
Thanks! I may try the same setup with different poses.

The downside is that while I have patience to let it render and get something good, it's near impossible to learn to tweak surfaces... Been trying to do some exterior scenes with that Diana character I made and it's so infuriating that I can't do proper iray previews.

Amazing!! The detail and the colors and contrast and the skin :love:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Kinda imagined one of the girls as a cosplay/bodypaint kind of model. Couple of hours with someone painting her body, the brush moving in tantalising patterns, then getting to play as different characters, kind of exhilarating. The tail would be a minor pain in the butt though.

MelissaCatgirl.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes