3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
First render in 2 days and 3rd render over all. I was downloading assets, while trying to learn more about daz, like to not put a light box in the shot... I think this render took 40 mins. I am starting the another render, kinda the same scene, but i added to it and moved my light. After that i am gonna go watch some videos on doing better lighting. If anyone has some hopeful hints or good youtube videos to check out let me know.
do you want it.png

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
First render in 2 days and 3rd render over all. I was downloading assets, while trying to learn more about daz, like to not put a light box in the shot... I think this render took 40 mins. I am starting the another render, kinda the same scene, but i added to it and moved my light. After that i am gonna go watch some videos on doing better lighting. If anyone has some hopeful hints or good youtube videos to check out let me know.
View attachment 1046041
Wow i just noticed a little line on her face between her eye and ear. I have no idea how or why that is there or how to fix it. I mean i can in photo shop, but i meant from the render/daz. Hope this doesn't happen on my next render.

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
That's the hair cap glitching with the face of your character, which happens when some expressions distort too much the head/forehead.
Thanks you very much! I will have to look out for it, is there a simple way to fix it, like shrinking the hair a tiny bit or can i even do that?

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 1046089

*Sigh*, I wanted to make a game with her in it, but my own computer said no to me
Computer taking to long to render the image? I am just starting out, and my first renders took 10 minutes. But now that i have a bunch of asset's i downloaded here my last render took about an hour and 20 minutes. I am already thinking about upgrading my system and it's only been a week since i started learning hahaha.

BamID

May 17, 2020
Computer taking to long to render the image? I am just starting out, and my first renders took 10 minutes. But now that i have a bunch of asset's i downloaded here my last render took about an hour and 20 minutes. I am already thinking about upgrading my system and it's only been a week since i started learning hahaha.
the last Days i'm only simulating dForce hair like 3-4 times a Day.. taking over 2hours each and after that maybe start to render.. but mostly... not xD

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
New render for the day, took about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Not sure if that is good or bad. I will have to look into speeding up render times after i check out lighting videos. Making the next scene in this group now, give me a few hours and i will up load it.

do you want it guy.png

Reactions: DrkPhoenix
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes