3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Did some work on vicky, made a new body but don't know, she just seems overall a little bit off, so I'll just stick to Emma and Hannah as for the girls.
1.jpg 2.jpg

The Mom though.. that one I'm really satisfied with for some unknown mysterious reason. :unsure:
kate b.jpg

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Did some work on vicky, made a new body but don't know, she just seems overall a little bit off, so I'll just stick to Emma and Hannah as for the girls.
View attachment 1051938 View attachment 1051939

The Mom though.. that one I'm really satisfied with for some unknown mysterious reason. :unsure:
View attachment 1051940
Curious what would happen if you played with the ribcage size and waist size for the Vicky character, both seem like they could go a bit smaller.

But goddamn! We need more of the mom :love:

What nipple grafts are you using? I got Breastacular to give me the nipple I want but the texture isn't there.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Curious what would happen if you played with the ribcage size and waist size for the Vicky character, both seem like they could go a bit smaller.

But goddamn! We need more of the mom :love:

What nipple grafts are you using? I got Breastacular to give me the nipple I want but the texture isn't there.
No graft, I use morphs from this pack for the nipples and the nipples texture is from this skin

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes