3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

carlos81

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
dude thank you very much, did you have specific setting?
Look it was 4 years ago. There were so many tools on Daz3d but I choosed this one only with a few parameters you can change chin, skin, eyes, body shapes etc. So it is really easy doing it.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Look it was 4 years ago. There were so many tools on Daz3d but I choosed this one only with a few parameters you can change chin, skin, eyes, body shapes etc. So it is really easy doing it.
thank you

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Last edited:

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
The Highest ranking I can give someone here is "I Jizzed in my Pants." So If I give you one, know I really love your art and think you did an amazing job.
I agree. Jizzed my pants is top level. Like is good, heart eyes is "really hot", red heart is generally for something impressive beyond the sexual, thinking face means it made me think (even if not hot). Facepalm means I'm an insecure beta male.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Right, so I've been screwing around in Daz3D for the past 4 months, and I think I've acquired a decent knowledge about posing, lighting and shaders, etc.
Here's a render of a custom character I created, someone I'd definitely use for the 'mom', were I to ever make an incest game in the future. I was trying to go for a 40+, all-natural, mother of two (with a heavy rack and a nice juicy ass, of course). What do you guys think?

PS: Sorry for the less-than-average render quality, it's because I only have a less-than-average PC. View attachment 108211
what model did you use?

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
So this is a much better venture into the territory than my last attempt. Gekky. Node instances are great for reference shots. I'm happy with it. I used the freckles from Recreation.
Grekky1.png
Grekky2.png
With Vic 8.1
Grekky3.png
I love me a good measurement comparison. I could fap to just the numbers and lines. Is that Quula or Quola?
Grekky4.png
You like J'Wago? Yessss... of course you do.
Grekky5.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes