3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
B2_0000.png

Lana is back in all her gutsy, busty glory! As secretary to one of the biggest firms in the city, she's used to going above and beyond her job description, but when she gets an opportunity to take a business trip with the big boss, she takes a few liberties to reward herself for all the long hours she's been putting in. Of course, that's not the only long thing she's been putting in…
After fulfilling her 'secretarial' duties, multiple times, Lana's craving a slightly more fulfilling, exotic touch. She always gets what she wants, one way or another, and this fearless blonde loves taking bold risks to make her fantasies a reality.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Can someone help me?

I clicked on the POSE & ANIMATE tab, after that I clicked on some other option that I don't remember now, and when I return to the ACTORS, WARDROBE & PROPS tab, the work screen went black and I can't access the characters anymore!
help 1.jpg

Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
just a test . with my Alternate version from Quinn Being a DIK

View attachment 1057760
Tilt the camera up a bit so the top of her head doesn't leave the frame, distortions near the edge of the frame are also worse, which aren't flattering on a head or face. since the feet are in the bokeh area those aren't as bad for being on the edge of the frame. but I do think your whole model will fit if you tilt cam up a bit.

Reactions: OutOfAshes
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes