3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Can someone help me?

I clicked on the POSE & ANIMATE tab, after that I clicked on some other option that I don't remember now, and when I return to the ACTORS, WARDROBE & PROPS tab, the work screen went black and I can't access the characters anymore!
View attachment 1057725

Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks

don't know if this will help but if you Google it there's quite a few different discussions on that topic sorry I can't be of more help.

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Can someone help me?

I clicked on the POSE & ANIMATE tab, after that I clicked on some other option that I don't remember now, and when I return to the ACTORS, WARDROBE & PROPS tab, the work screen went black and I can't access the characters anymore!
View attachment 1057725

Thanks
have you tried changing the workspace layout in the window tab

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone help me?

View attachment 1057725

Thanks
try to reset the workspace: Window > Workspace > Select Layout > Accept. It might help.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

don't know if this will help but if you Google it there's quite a few different discussions on that topic sorry I can't be of more help.
but now that I installed it again and trying to find the error, I found ... kkk

I had selected the UV VIEW so it changes the viewing mode, but on the other time the screen was all black and there was no camera options bar to return to the normal pattern!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks so much

Reactions: csbond2

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Last one of the beach I'll be doing at the moment. Especially because I live very near a beach and I'm being reminded of what I'm missing out on because of this lockdown...Not the soggy sapphic sex, but the ability to walk on the beach, just to clarify.

BeachFun.png

Lewd Heart

Sep 27, 2020
This is the character I'm working on right now. I don't have a GPU so everything is by my i3 2nd gen cpu. And even iray preview takes forever and that is why this is still unfinished. The game I'm working on is called "Give me a Hand" which is the story of a mother who helps;) her injured son. (Yes the story is cliche, but other stories have this as a subplot whereas it is the main plot of this game Poster head clear.png )

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes