3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
1) Is it just under Environment and not Architecture? Sometimes that happens.

ANSWER: every time I try to use this type of scenario, there is this problem of not showing the application option, even though the file is in the same folders as others that work.

2) And for applying, can you drag the scene file from content library onto the viewport and select "Default Load"?

ANSWER: I cant found this option that you said!

files in this format below I can use normally!
View attachment 1058785

for this type I have problems, the empty folder appears, even though the file is located in the main folder for program assets
View attachment 1058800
Put it in the poser library. For me it's public documents and then the daz 3d library. runtime can go in the directory and OBJ folder goes into props. Refresh your folders in daz and then go to the second library and an the option to load will be there right when you click on props.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Put it in the poser library. For me it's public documents and then the daz 3d library. runtime can go in the directory and OBJ folder goes into props. Refresh your folders in daz and then go to the second library and an the option to load will be there right when you click on props.
I already fixed this, but thanks anyway;)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Wushu pose large.jpg
This is a test of what is possible with creating a custom pose from scratch.
I had to turn limits off on several joints to be able to get to the proper positions, I had help from a Wushu trainer to dial the pose in properly.
I had shown him a few premade poses and he wasn't very impressed by them, and pointed out many mistakes while showing me photos of Chinese Masters in example stances.
So I asked for some assistance to get a basic stance to an acceptable Wushu standard.
I wanted to dress her more in the style of Chinese martial arts but the realistic looking ones don't really exist as assets, everything martial arts is either Japanese or total fantasy and cosplay style.
Wushu is a Chinese form so I appoached it from a Taichi angle. In which she went to a spot to do some training in basic wear and only took her shoes off.

Edit: #Potatosquad

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
just a test . with my Alternate version from Quinn Being a DIK
How do you get your DoF to be so specific? i.e. just the face?

No matter how much I adjust the cam fstop etc. settings in daz, I can't get it to do a short-distance dof blur
It either blurs everything, or nothing at all :HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes