3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
This is the character I'm working on right now. I don't have a GPU so everything is by my i3 2nd gen cpu. And even iray preview takes forever and that is why this is still unfinished. The game I'm working on is called "Give me a Hand" which is the story of a mother who helps;) her injured son. (Yes the story is cliche, but other stories have this as a subplot whereas it is the main plot of this game View attachment 1058282 )
I like her a lot :love:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hy guys any help for me?

I downloaded and followed the README on how to install, I've tried the different ways I knew how to install, but I can't access the file and apply it in the program!

Usually they appear in
ENVIRONMENT
ARCHITECTURE
(author name) product name and then select and apply, but this is not the case with this one!

all the types of houses I try to use in this format, I can't apply! other houses and scenarios that are selected in ENVIRONMENTS or PROPS I can use normally!

does anyone know how to make it work?

thanks

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Hy guys any help for me?

I downloaded and followed the README on how to install, I've tried the different ways I knew how to install, but I can't access the file and apply it in the program!

Usually they appear in
ENVIRONMENT
ARCHITECTURE
(author name) product name and then select and apply, but this is not the case with this one!

all the types of houses I try to use in this format, I can't apply! other houses and scenarios that are selected in ENVIRONMENTS or PROPS I can use normally!

does anyone know how to make it work?

thanks
Is it just under Environment and not Architecture? Sometimes that happens.

And for applying, can you drag the scene file from content library onto the viewport and select "Default Load"?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is it just under Environment and not Architecture? Sometimes that happens.

And for applying, can you drag the scene file from content library onto the viewport and select "Default Load"?
1) Is it just under Environment and not Architecture? Sometimes that happens.

ANSWER: every time I try to use this type of scenario, there is this problem of not showing the application option, even though the file is in the same folders as others that work.

2) And for applying, can you drag the scene file from content library onto the viewport and select "Default Load"?

ANSWER: I cant found this option that you said!

files in this format below I can use normally!
HELP HOME 2.jpg

for this type I have problems, the empty folder appears, even though the file is located in the main folder for program assets
HELP HOME 1.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes